Families who send their children to private schools should not be required to pay taxes that support the state education system.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- difficult to calculate the tax reduction
- more government staff would be required for this process
- we all pay for public services that we may not need e.g. police
- poorer people would pay more tax than wealthy people
- state schools benefit the whole of society
- high quality state education leads to equal opportunities for all
- a well-educated workforce is the key to a prosperous nation
- companies need educated staff
- we should all be happy to contribute to public services